Friends, this is a blessed post, I am going to give you some polar bear drawing ideas with the help of images, so that you can do this drawing easily, so let’s start teacher
polar bear 20 ideas images
1 This bear is wearing a Santa hat and is looking at the front which looks pretty cool to us
2 In the second beer, you are seen walking, outlines are drawn
3 The best thing about this bear is that it seems to be having fun with the kids.
4 This is polar bear in which it is seen pawing there but this picture shows that or angry
5 This is a normal photo which looks bear and its background has been greened
how to draw polar bear
First of all, you have to take permission through image, then in my way I have told some steps, follow
Now, start drawing a circular shape along the structure of his head. For this, draw an oval shape with a large height, which will form the base of his body
- Now, add two large flint-like ears to either side of his head. These ears identify the polar bear.
- Next, draw a main eye that shows off the beauty of her face. Also, you can make a small eye under his nose.
- Add big and thick lips to the polar bear’s face. These represent the presence of his open mouth.
- To make her body, make a small c Draw a circular shape that will become part of his neck. Next, a wide round shape will form the base of his body from his neck down.
- Add the two hand shapes of the polar bear to the two sides of its body. Their shape should be beanie and their lower parts should be slightly rounded indicating the feet.
- Lastly, make the hair on the top side of the pole bear’s body. These hairs identify him and may symbolize his religion and sect in his forest. Remember, this is just a simple way to draw a polar bear drawing. You can create your own setting by adding your own colors, shades, and concept
What is polar bears real name
The real name of the polar bear is “Dhruv”. Dhruva is a Himalayan bear and he is a famous character in Indian folklore. In the world-famous story “Dhruv Katha”, his uncle Mata spurs him on a horse to attract his father’s attention to Suruchi. Thereafter, Dhruva because of his readiness, austerity, and meditation gets into the attention of Lord Vishnu and is offered a place to make his highest priority. This character is described in detail in many Puranas and folk tales
how to download images
First of all, you open Google or Chrome, after that search the image of and while searching, you must add Ashish editz.com, after that you
click on the link to open the website, now on the search box of this website Search Quit Drawing, from here you will get the image and you can draw by looking at it
- If you get to learn so mething through this post,
- then definitely tell by commenting,
- otherwise if you have any problem, you can also comment
- today’s post was till this, see you in the next post.